*Work to increase homeownership for first time home-buyers.
* Fight to remove barriers that prevent returning citizens access to respectable housing options.
*End "high stakes" testing driven academic environments.
*Address underperforming reading levels in public schools.
* Advocate for quality early childhood education in a safe and intellectually challenging environment.
*Fight to block the criminalization of disadvantaged young people of color
* Work to expand access for professional certifications to returning citizens.
* Work to INCREASE access to mentoring, trades, and GED programs as alternatives to REDUCE crime.
*Work to reduce hunger for households in and near local food deserts.
* Fight to expand medicaid to more than 800 thousand uninsured Floridians.
* Tell Tallahassee that "WOMEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE"
*Stand for seniors so that they don't have to decide between medical care and prescription medications because of expensive health related costs.
* Provide training for seniors to adapt to the use of technology.
*Partner seniors with providers of "better care" options and legal planning services for assests.